If you live outside Washington County and are looking for information on substance use or mental health services in your community, call 211 or the Wisconsin Addiction Recovery Help Line at 833-944-4673.

If you need urgent assistance, call 911 immediately.

Please reference our resources for more provider information at your own discretion.